MiSc

Email 2.17 fails to load on FM Pro 15, macOS Sierra 10.12.2

I am receiving the following error when attempting to load 360Works_Email plug-in.

"?" filed to initialize.

I have installed JAVA for OS X from:
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572?locale=en_US

Re-downloaded the plug-in from and re-installed it:
https://secure.360works.com/360Store/WebObjects/360Store.woa/wa/ProductDownload/EMAILPLUG

Restarted FMPro15 Advanced - and receive the same error: "?" filed to initialize. 

This is also happening to the ScriptMaster Plug-In.

Grateful for any tips.

What version of ScriptMaster are you using? Are you using any of our other plugins?

I am not able to reproduce this issue. Please send an email to support@360works.com referencing this thread so that we can assign you a support case and get this resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 360Works
      360Works at DevCon 2018: Discount Extended!
      We had a great time at the 2018 FileMaker Developer Conference in Grapevine, Texas. Nothing gets the 360Works team more excited than demonstrating our products and meeting other FileMaker Developers! We are pleased to announce that we will be extending our DevCon discount until Friday, August 17, 2018. Enter code DEVCON18 at checkout and receive 15% off of your purchase!

Use the product table below to learn more about your favorite products and take advantage of the discount.
      At DevCon this year, Joe Martin demonstrated the brand new 360Deploy 2 for completely automating deployment of development changes to a production server and Jesse Barnum demonstrated a new version of MirrorSync, version 5, which has more convenience for end users and over 40 improvements to reliability, speed, and stability.

At our booth, the MirrorSync Setup Station allowed many DevCon attendees to return home with a fully functional sync setup and Richard Carlton Consulting gave out free FileMaker 17 training books at our booth this year!
      Click on any of our product links below to learn more or use the discount:
      Product Name Product Description 360Deploy Automated, simple deployment of new database versions Charts Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker CloudMail Send and track email marketing campaigns Email Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker DocuBin Document and digital asset management FTPeek FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database JDBC SQL access with JDBC Compatibility MirrorSync Sync FileMaker Go and Pro on a device without network connection, sync FileMaker Servers, and sync FileMaker with SQL databases Plastic Payment processing plugin RemoteScripter Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP SafetyNet FileMaker Server offsite backup Scribe Read and write PDF, Word, and Excel files ScriptMaster Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins SuperContainer A better container field Web Assistant Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms Web Services Manager Publish FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services Zulu FileMaker calendar sync Stay updated with 360Works

• By Rabernethy
      Hello
      I have inherited a database in Filemaker 12 on Windows, but I am completely new to databases. I have a script which generates and saves a pdf for each person using fields from their record. This works well.
      I then have a second script which is meant to email each of these pdfs to the corresponding person. I have included screen shots of the script and the "send mail" options.
      When I tested it by putting only my own email address in the To: box, it sent me hundreds of emails each with a different name in the text, and the correct corresponding pdf attached, as expected.
      Very embarrassingly, when I tried to send the pdfs out, it sent an email to each person with the right name in the body of the text, but all with the same email attachment (for the first person in the list)! What did I do wrong?
      Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.

• By Rook183
      I have a solution running on a Filemaker 16 server. I have accessed the server via VPN on a remote Mac and now want to access the data via ODBC on that remote Mac.
      I have turned ON ODBC/JDBC for ALL USERS in the Filemaker file
      I have downloaded ODBC Manager – the free version
      But when I try access the Filemaker "System DSN" in the ODBC Manager, nothing appears. This is a mystery to me as this exact (and rather simple) setup works perfectly on my local network.
      I originally set up the local network some time ago, so:
      • Have I missed a step?
      • Does the ODBC not work across a VPN as opposed to local network where it works great?
      • Does the ODBC manager I am using not work on iOS Sierra?
      • Is there something else that I am missing?

Notes: Filemaker 16
      Mac OS Sierra
      ODBC Manager: 1.0.12
    • By fmjv808
      I have two computers with two identical installations of FM Advanced 16 that both have the same 360Works_Email.fmplugin in their respective Extensions folder. My iMac (OS = Sierra) works fine, but on my laptop, which was recently upgraded to High Sierra, I get the following message upon initiating a script that includes emailing two PDFs:
      Could not connect to SMTP host: smtp.gmail.com, port: 465
      This error is as of November 11, 2017 after working for many years. I'm almost positive I sent emails while using High Sierra on the laptop.
      After researching, I checked my Sign In & Security settings in Gmail and found that Insecure Apps is already enabled. I tried capturing some error with EmailLastError but no dialogue displayed.
      Further troubleshooting, I went to upgrade the 360Works_Email.fmplugin to the latest version, the laptop (with High Sierrra) stopped showing me any error message at all, but still did not send the email. I got a prompt to install Java after I upgraded to High Sierra, could it be related to that? How do I check to see if that installation completed?
    • By elipsett
      I've been using FMP13 on MacOSX 10.12.6 with Apple Mail to send FMP-generated emails with attached PDFs. 
      I recently switched from Apple Mail to Airmail, and it is now impossible to send emails from FMP.

Does anyone know if Airmail can send mail with attachments on Sierra MacOS 10.12.6, if I upgrade to FMP16?
      That's the only reason I might really need to upgrade, and since upgrading to FMP16 will also require a few new computers to run the new OS that the new FMP demands, I'd rather not spend all that money now if I can avoid it.

Thanks.
  • Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    fileman922  slbr549 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.