turbopige

How to change default AWS Region

turbopige    0

Hi,

The first time i have create an SES in US East... 
But now SES is available in Europe, I have create and reconfigurate a SES in Europe But CloudMail only work in Us East... 

What can i do to use my Europe configuration ?

Thank's

Marc

ryan360Works    16

Hi Marc,

CloudMail is hardcoded to only work for the US East region. We can modify CloudMail for you to run in the Ireland region. Our currently rate is $185/hr USD. If you are interested in this customization, please let me know and I will get you in contact with our project manager to discuss the project further and get you a quote. 

turbopige    0

Thank you Ryan,

It's work find with the US East Region. Maybe in the next release you will give us the opportunity to change the Amazon Region.

Regards ;-)

We stay tune 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By twelvetens
      In CloudMail, we have the ability to add or remove specified addresses from a blacklist. This is great, but there's no way to see if a given address is on the blacklist before we try to add or remove it. My client's would like to be able to see which of their clients are on the blacklist for sending.
      Is this possible somehow?

• By turbopige
      Hello,
      When you Send a link with CloudMail, Amazon change the link with is own link but when you click on it, the redirection link is encoded... in Html 
      Some of our partners don't use such html link because this page is in utf8.
      An another exemple if you encode webDirect link there is nothing after the # .... http://www.MyDomain.com/fmi/webd#MyFile it's not very useful for our partners.. 
      How can we keep the full link.

Regards..  
    • By MartieH
      Is it possible to put the unsubscribe link in CloudMail in a button? Or, put the whole thing into a 'a href' tag rather than showing the full link?

thanks for the help!
      Martie
    • By T_C
      Hi,  I'm using CloudMail Enterprise. In a testing environment is all working great, but when I try to send it to my 40000 contacts I receive this error:       com.prosc.aws.exception.AWSRuntimeException: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?> <ErrorResponse xmlns="http://queue.amazonaws.com/doc/2012-11-05/"><Error><Type>Sender</Type><Code>InvalidMessageContents</Code><Message>Invalid binary character '#x1F' was found in the message body, the set of allowed characters is #x9 | #xA | #xD | [#x20-#xD7FF] | [#xE000-#xFFFD] | [#x10000-#x10FFFF].</Message><Detail/></Error><RequestId>2bbc5f16-0b65-59c9-840c-0fb05286f17f</RequestId></ErrorResponse>   I'm sending it to 40000 customers. After 9200 sent mails, I received this error. I need to send it asap. can you help me with this issue? Thanks, Tommaso
    • By T_C
      Hello, I'm using CloudMail 2.04.
      In CMQueueMessage function I'm able to set a "from address" but not a "sender name".
      I'm trying to send a newsletter from "My Name (my email)", not only from "my email", is it possible?
      Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.