Slow container uploading

we use filemaker server 15 and some macs takes long to upload an image in the container field, it takes about a minute to insert 100kb image.... when using filemaker server 14 it does not happend.... what could be the problem? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Agentshevy
      Problem Upgrading to Filemaker Server 16.. We want to Upgrade from FMS 15 to 16, and each time I get this error during deployment.
      However, when I revert back to fms15, everything goes fine.. I have tried Clean Installation, yet same result..
      Can someone put me through.. We are using Windows 7 professional as our system unit

• By MSPJ
      Hi - I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, but I could find it by searching.  So I apologize in advance and would appreciate suggestions for resources.
      I have a solution I've been developing for years which was intended for single user use in a runtime. I'm creating a multiuser version that will be hosted on FM server.  I'm looking for information on what to look out for and what changes I need to make to avoid problems in that environment.  For instance, I'm already aware of the need to load globals from single record tables with non-global variables.   I assume there must be other things like that to be aware of but I haven't found a good resource yet.
      Thanks for your help.
      Oh, just to add some details, I expect to have 5-10 users at most. 
    • By Christoph
      I'm new to this forum and even newer to FM... so this makes me a beginner but hoping to learn quickly.

I've been hoping to find instructions on how to create a master-detail layout, not on the parent table. It seems that with many examples found, the master detail is design to work on the main page, which means when you create a new record, it creates a new field in the portal row and you add the specific name in that field and on the detail side, all data pertaining to the portal row name. I can get this to work with no problem.

Where the problem comes in is here...

I'm creating a songwriter database. The main opening page is designed to include the song title, artist name and all data pertaining to the song (producer, writer/publisher splits, etc) I call this layout "Song". Each new record will store a new song, artist name, etc...

Now, in the Header, I added a Button bar. One of them is labeled "Pitch". The Pitch layout is designed to work with individual song titles or records, coming from the "Song" layout. This Pitch layout will include a left side portal and towards the right, detail info pertaining to each portal row. This is where I'm stuck. I'm not sure how to set this up. Any help would really be appreciated.
      Thank you.
    • By shencearn
      macOS Sierra Version 10.12.5
      trying to install FileMaker Server 14 with Web Server & PHP. I need web publishing enabled. I checked PHP and Yes, install the FileMaker server version of PHP.
      I get this error. Test web server ( Connection refused
      I have no idea where to start troubleshooting. I read through https://fmhelp.filemaker.com/docs/14/en/fms14_getting_started.pdf and nothing helped.
      Please help. Its appreciated.
    • By eljefejb
      I have installed FMS16 and FMPA16 locally on my Mac Pro (running El Cap) for testing purposes.  The admin console doesn't seem to be showing the correct information.  It is always listing connections that are no longer present, even after having restarted the server via command line, removing the file, etc.  After uploading a new file to the server, the new file doesn't appear in the admin console, but can be listed via command line.  Access also works by web direct, etc.
      Anyone else having issues with the admin console on FMS16?  What did you do about it?  My computer just got all the latest available system updates last Friday, so that shouldn't be the problem.
  • Who Viewed the Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.