Can´t install the plugin

This topic is 2389 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have problem with the latest version of Scriptmaster 360 (5.05) on FileMaker 16, Mac OS X 10.12.6. I can install it (through FileMaker instal plugin sciptstep) and no errors occur. But in the settings of FileMaker, in the Plugin-slide the Scriptmaster 360 is unboxed. If I click on it and try to activate the plugin a error occur, se attached picture. The language is in Swedish but ruffly translated it means: "? could not be initiated". I have tried to delete the plugin and reinstall but the same error occur. Dose anyone have a ide of what to do? 

Skärmavbild 2017-09-12 kl. 08.01.00.png

Hey there,

There are a few troubleshooting options we have when we see this error. The most common one is addressed in our documentation here: http://docs.360works.com/index.php/Common_issues#Plugins_released_on_or_after_May_2017_fail_to_load

If that jre\1.8.0_121 folder never got created (or is empty), I have a feeling the walkthrough described in that documentation will fix the problem.

If you're still having trouble, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team. You can call or e-mail us at [email protected]. Emailing us will generate a ticket in our support queue by which we can communicate with you to get this resolved. We're also available to screen-share if that's an option for you. We typically work out these kind of problems pretty quickly.

We'll be in touch,

Junior Perez

360Works Support

This topic is 2389 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.