Server Maintenance This Week. ×

License Issue - Plugins stopped working

This topic is 2383 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Got an urgent issue that has left me a bit baffled this morning.

My 360Deploy plugin has lost it's registration settings on my Mac and also the Email plugin (v3.05) says it is not registered and will not let me use the "Configure..." button to put in any details.

Now for the strange part...the Email plugin is doing the same thing on another 5 windows machines in the office.

Everything has been working perfectly and then all of a sudden, overnight, none of my 360Works plugins are registered yet another plugin I use on the Mac is working fine.

Edited by Desmo

• Newbies
1 hour ago, Desmo said:

Got an urgent issue that has left me a bit baffled this morning.

My 360Deploy plugin has lost it's registration settings on my Mac and also the Email plugin (v3.05) says it is not registered and will not let me use the "Configure..." button to put in any details.

Now for the strange part...the Email plugin is doing the same thing on another 5 windows machines in the office.

Everything has been working perfectly and then all of a sudden, overnight, none of my 360Works plugins are registered yet another plugin I use on the Mac is working fine.

Same problem here this morning with the 360Works E-mail plugin.
In the log-file, you can see that there is a problem with the license-server.  Let's hope they will fix it soon ...

Oct 17, 2017 11:00:57 AM com.prosc.license.client.network.OnlineModel getUrlContentsAndClose
WARNING: OnlineModel heartbeat failed with error message: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>503 Service Unavailable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Service Unavailable</h1>
<p>The server is temporarily unable to service your
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at secure2.360works.com Port 443</address>
</body></html>

I did wonder if the license was checked online.....sorry, but that's simply not acceptable that it just won't start unless it can contact the server.

Check periodically by all means but I didn't realise my system was reliant on having an internet connection to check a license. Glad I could fall back to v2.11.

This topic is 2383 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.