Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Days of fiscal week

This topic is 2147 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello all. I have a dilemma. I am trying to submit payroll information to our accountant who then submits payroll to an HR service to process pay checks. I can export all of the information from our time keeping program into filemaker no problem. Then I can create a report of needed date ranges. The problem is that the accountant needs the information separated by weeks so they know if an employee has worked overtime or not but the pay period is semi monthly. Which means I have to send everything from the first to the fifteenth for example. The first day of the pay period and the last day of the pay period will almost always be mid week. I should add that the accountant only wants totals. So the first chunk will have a total that is only for a partial week as will the last. I need a field that will show the exact days of that week that are included. For this month it would be from the first thru the third. The end of the month and the first of the next pay period will both have some data for the week that is spanned. For example the first of this month is Friday so it includes three days that belong to the previous week. Since it is just a total of HRS how do I indicate the exact days that are included. I should also add that an employee may not have worked on the first so I can't just use their work days...

This topic is 2147 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.