Sign in to follow this  
pfroelicher

Filemaker Server 17 and Zulu

I am having issues getting it to run on FMS17. I get the below error when trying to publish:

Calendar Publishing Error

FileMakerException: Error 959: XML Web Publishing is not enabled - Run the FileMaker Server deployment assistant and make sure that the XML web publishing checkbox is selected

I have checked all settings on the server and XML Web Publishing is running. Maybe I am missing something during integration but I am pretty sure everything is correct.

I tested it. Run it on a EC t2 medium WINS2012R2 with FMS17 and I installed it and it ran no problem. 

2 hours ago, Shand7 said:

I am having issues getting it to run on FMS17. I get the below error when trying to publish:

Calendar Publishing Error

FileMakerException: Error 959: XML Web Publishing is not enabled - Run the FileMaker Server deployment assistant and make sure that the XML web publishing checkbox is selected

I have checked all settings on the server and XML Web Publishing is running. Maybe I am missing something during integration but I am pretty sure everything is correct.

You have to manually start the xml publishing by typing 

fmsadmin set cwpconfig enablexml=true

hth