Scriptmaster 5.1 is not compatible with Filemaker Cloud 1.17

This topic is 2129 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm seeing a "FileMaker Script Engine process has terminated abnormally" error when I attempt to register modules on Filemaker Cloud 1.17 using Scriptmaster 5.1 Unfortunately, the database stops responding when it encounters this error, forcing me to close the database. I noticed a similar issue on the forum related to Filemaker Server 17 that was fixed in 5.1. Could there still be an issue for Filemaker Cloud 1.17?

EDIT: 5.09 works, as mentioned in my post below. I suggest that people use Scriptmaster 5.09 on Filemaker Cloud until this is fixed.

EDIT 2: There is potential to corrupt data if we attempt to close the database when it is not responding after attempting to register a module with Scriptmaster 5.1. It takes a while before Filemaker will close the database, and it warned me of possible corruption when I re-opened it and attempted to register another module. In testing, I wasn't able to replicate the issue after I sent a disconnect request for the Client thread running the module registration step and turned off Script Engine plugins until I saw the thread had been disconnected. I was able to install 5.09 afterward and confirm that scriptmaster was working once installed.

Edited by davidsilverthornsoftware

This topic is 2129 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.