At 360Works, we are focused on helping FileMaker Developers build what works best for their clients by providing products that extend the functionality of the FileMaker platform.
If you need to add features or customize your database, now is the perfect time. The 360Works DevCon discount is available to receive 15% off of your online order using promo code DEVCON18 during checkout, now through August 10, 2018.

Click on any of the product links below to learn more or place your discounted order!

Products and Updates

This year, we are excited to showcase major improvements in 360Deploy and MirrorSync. Our Email and FTPeek Plugins have also received added features that leverage powerful technology found in Amazon Web Services. We are able to demo in more detail the following NEW updates for you at our DevCon booth:

• 360Deploy - now uses the FileMaker Data Migration Tool, experience faster and easier FileMaker data migration and solution version management
  • MirrorSync - more details coming soon, you will want to ensure your maintenance is up to date to receive the newest features when they are released. If you are eligible for a maintenance renewal (still within 1 year of your last maintenance activation), you can renew your maintenance here.
  • Email Plugin - now uses AWS for sending SMS/Text Messages, send texts to subscribers from your FileMaker solution and receive the additional benefits of a complete email plugin with formatted inbound and outbound email sending capabilities. It's a 2-for-1 deal.
  • FTPeek Plugin - now uses AWS S3 for file storage, FileMaker FTP Plugin that is easy to implement and supports SFTP and FTPS

Current Suite of FileMaker Plugins and Tools:

Product Name Product Description
360Deploy Automated, simple deployment of new database versions
Charts Easy-to-use charting for FileMaker
CloudMail Send and track email marketing campaigns
Email Send and receive text and HTML emails in FileMaker
DocuBin Document and digital asset management
FTPeek FTP upload and download from your FileMaker database
JDBC SQL access with JDBC Compatibility
MirrorSync Sync FileMaker Go and Pro on a device without network connection, sync FileMaker Servers, and sync FileMaker with SQL databases
Plastic Payment processing plugin
RemoteScripter Trigger scripts on FileMaker Pro from the web or IWP
SafetyNet FileMaker Server offsite backup
Scribe Read and write PDF, Word, and Excel files
ScriptMaster Adds many new functions & create custom plug-ins
SuperContainer A better container field
Web Assistant Access internet resources, URLs, and fill out web forms
Web Services Manager Publish FileMaker scripts as XML Web Services
Zulu FileMaker calendar sync

Stop by Our Booth: Free MirrorSync Consulting, FileMaker 17 Books, and More!

Our booth will be by the entrance of the Longhorn "F" Hall

DevCon%20Booth%20Location%202018.png

Free Consulting - MirrorSync Setup Station:

Heard about MirrorSync and just haven't found the time to get it set up? At DevCon, we are taking care of the setup up for you! That's right, a service which we typically provide at our hourly consulting rate, we are providing to you, completely free at the 360Works booth during DevCon 2018 (reply to this email for information on limitations).

Once one of our experienced developers sets up MirrorSync for you, the syncing possibilities will be endless. With MirrorSync, you can sync any combination of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, FileMaker Server, and SQL databases such as MySQL, SQL Server, WordPress, Salesforce, and more! You can even test it out by using it to sync your data while on the go at DevCon. If you need more people or databases to start syncing with a particular database, adding additional configurations and devices is a cinch!

Spots are filling up fast! Please email us at infobox@360works.com if you are interested in setting up time or to learn more about limitations and preparation.

MirrorSync Setup Station

Free FileMaker 17 Book from Richard Carlton Consulting:

Are you a fan of the FileMaker Training Videos? Richard Carlton will have free copies of his new FileMaker 17 book available at our booth. Please note, the books will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Be sure to stop by our booth to secure a copy of the book.

RCC%20Free%20Books%20at%20Booth.jpg

Sessions - NEW UPDATED TIMES

The 360Works team will be presenting at two sessions during DevCon 2018, both are now on WEDNESDAY morning:

1.) 360Works Session: Wednesday, August 8th at 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Room Location: Dallas 5 - 7

360Deploy: The Solution for FileMaker Version Management

Introducing 360Deploy 2, now leveraging the FileMaker Data Migration Tool released with FileMaker 17 and supporting remote deployment to multiple servers! 360Deploy makes it easier and faster than ever to deploy your development database to production. With just one button, 360Deploy clones, transfers, imports, archives, renames, and resumes... while preserving all of your production data. Come see how simple 360Deploy can make your FileMaker development changes.

This session will also include a short presentation of new features added to 360Works MirrorSync. For a more detailed syncing demonstration, please stop by the 360Works booth (#1).

One button deploys your FileMaker dev changes

2.) Integration Session: Wednesday, August 8th at 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Room Location: Texas C

Beyond Virtual Machines: Tapping into the AWS Universe of Services

This session is NOT about how to run FileMaker Server or FileMaker Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Instead, we will embark on a one hour tour of the incredibly powerful software as a service (SaaS) offerings from AWS. AWS is the largest cloud computing vendor in the world, with services such as real-time message queues, machine learning, and massive on-demand general computing services. You'll learn how to interact directly with any of these services by sending AWS requests using the FileMaker Platforms Insert from URL, JSON, and encryption features. Recommended Background: Experience with the Insert from URL script step, REST APIs, cURL, and JSON.

Stay updated with 360Works

Twitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn LinkedIn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 360Works
      FileMaker Migration Assistant Tool vs. Manual:
      Best Practices to Migrate Changes to a Live FileMaker Server

Tips from 360Works Senior Developer and Product Manager, Joe Martin
      In the past, FileMaker developers haven't had many options for rolling out new changes to their live databases. Even if you were cautious, and did your development in a separate Dev copy of your production file, it was difficult to migrate these changes to your production file.

You could roll your own deployment workflow, scripting FileMaker imports for each table in your solution, and update this workflow whenever you added new tables or fields. These imports are slow and tedious though, and most of us would simply make the changes directly in the live file.
      With the release of FileMaker 17, FileMaker came out with the FMDataMigration tool, completely replacing the need for using FileMaker native imports to move your data around. Here at 360Works, we built 360Deploy around the FMDataMigration tool to streamline and completely automate its use, making development changes a tedium free experience.

In today's article, we will walk you through how to do both options so you can determine which is right for you.
      See the Article Now  
      Stay updated with 360Works

360Works
      General Questions: plugins@360Works.com
      Need Support? Email: support@360Works.com

Just want to know more about 360Deploy? Skip the article. Product page here: https://www.360works.com/filemaker-deploy-versions/
      Complete list of ALL the things 360Works has to help your FileMaker Development here: https://www.360works.com/products/
    • By 360Works
      New Update: Zulu 3.1
      We recently released an update with improvements for our FileMaker Calendar Sync Tool, 360Works Zulu.
      Zulu integrates FileMaker with Apple, Google, and Exchange Calendars.
      It is easy to install. There are no scripts to edit or files to modify. Simply run the installer, walk through the configuration process, and publish your calendar.
      Sync your application events with ease.

This is a free update for Zulu 3 users with active maintenance for Zulu or the Portfolio Bundle!  Maintenance is active for one year from date of purchase or one year from date of maintenance renewal purchase. If you need a new license or have a license with expired maintenance and wish to use Zulu 3, you can purchase a new license at the Zulu product page.

Never tried Zulu? You can download a free demo license, also available at the Zulu product page. While in demo mode, the product will run for 2 hours every time you launch FileMaker.

List of improvements: 
      Added Minimum Start Date for Exchange Calendars Improved audit log during startup Improved conflict management when syncing to Google and Exchange Calendars
      Better sync data recovery on startup Fixed an issue when updating parent events with child exceptions Multi day events are better handled in Apple Calendar GET ZULU 3.1 NOW   360Works, over 20 FileMaker Plug-ins and Developer Tools!
      Questions? Email plugins@360works.com
      Tech Support? Email support@360works.com

• By dmcs
      Hi. I had a really weird problem last night that was pervasive through all files I was working on, served, local, and even a new file I created to try to test the issue. It was totally crippling and driving me crazy. I had gone into a script and selected the Go to Layout command, but when I tried to select a layout, none appeared, even though there were plenty of layouts in the table. I dismissed it as a temporary glitch and tried a Set Field command, needing to set a field to a calculation, and again, found the system locked up in such a way as I had never seen before. It would not let me enter a calculation! I closed and re-opened the file. No dice. I restarted Filemaker. Nope. I rebooted my entire computer. Nope. I tried working on a local file. Still - no layouts could be chosen in ANY file! I tried making a *new* file. Nope! I was desperate, and just about posted asking for help when I thought to disable all plug-ins, just to make sure, and voila - that did it. As soon as I disabled the 360Works FTPeek and 360Works WebAssistant plugins, full functionality in the script workspace was restored! I thought maybe it was just a coincidence. I re-enabled the plug-ins and checked again. It still worked, with the plug-ins re-enabled, so - maybe I was just having a bad day, but then when I went back in this morning, again - with the plug-ins re-enabled, again - I couldn't select any layouts or make any calculations in Script Workspace, so right away I disabled the plug-ins, again, and again, that fixed it, so I'm pretty sure there's something going on with the plug-ins. I also had 360Works Email installed, but had disabled it the day before any of this started to test functionality on the server, so that one was never enabled, and that's probably the first time I've ever disabled that one while still having the other's enabled. Other than that, I haven't changed anything about my system for quite awhile. I'm actually running 16, so maybe this won't be a problem when we upgrade to 17, but for anyone else who hits this roadblock - disable your plug-ins.

• By 360Works
      360Works has just released 360Deploy 2.6 with several improvements to the software performance.

360Works provides outside-the-box innovation, so you can be the genius FileMaker developer at work while using the most robust, innovative development tools you need to get the job done.

360Deploy is a FileMaker deployment tool, designed to make FileMaker data migration easier. It utilizes the FileMaker Data Migration Tool, but it is so much more than only a wrapper for the FileMaker DMT and costs less than other automation software, with no annual cost. It completely automates the tedious data migration tasks, while pushing changes from the development environment to the production server making it the ultimate FileMaker migration assistant!

What's New in 360Deploy 2.6?
      Server addresses with custom ports are better handled Multiple deployments to the same server will have more consistent results Improved connection performance for clients 32-bit windows machines now launch the plugin more smoothly  
        Download 360Deploy 2.6  
        How Does 360Deploy Work?
      Clones the development database Transfers clone to the production server Imports the data from the production database and into the clone to absorb the new architecture *For large databases, it supports a scheduling feature to run imports overnight. Backs up the production solution in archived folders prior to import should clients wish to revert back to the old version Renames the deployed file Resumes the deployed file  
      Keep in mind, once you press the 'deploy' button in 360Deploy, there is nothing left to do. It sends the new version to FileMaker Server (or multiple servers), and then runs in the background on each server, so you are free to continue working, take a break, or head home for the night, knowing that the new version will be safely deployed to users on each server by the time you get back. You'll receive an email when the process is complete. Skip the hassle of fumbling with files on the server and stick to the 'one-button click' of 360Deploy for dev changes.
        Download 360Deploy 2.6   Compatibility

360Deploy 2 requires FileMaker Pro or Advanced 16, and production databases must be hosted on FileMaker Server 14 or later.

After downloading 360Deploy on your server and configuring settings with the simple 360Deploy Setup utility, 360Deploy will deploy the development file changes to your users with the click of one button.
      Purchasing

360Deploy 2.6 is a free upgrade for 360Deploy 2 license holders, which is a huge benefit of maintaining the latest version of 360Works software.

If you do not have a license, 360Deploy 2 is available immediately for purchase at the 360Deploy page. Pricing starts at $195, which includes deployment with a single FileMaker solution (this can be a multi-file solution) and a single production server. It allows updated file versions for one solution to be deployed to one live / production server.

Additionally, there is a free demo license available which can deploy to any number of servers for testing and evaluation purposes. Higher grade license types are available for purchase as well.
      About 360Works
      Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing development solutions for over 22 years. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom database solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.
      Missed our last update? Check out this video below for an up-to-date tutorial on 360Deploy 2!
          Download 360Deploy 2.6  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.