Conditional Value List work needed

Rich

This topic is 2063 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

It appears my request for help in the Value List forum ( https://fmforums.com/topic/103348-conditional-value-list-multiple-fields-in-another-table/ ) might be a little too involved to ask someone to tweak it for free so I'm going the "for hire" route to get it to worked on; please respond with your bid by mailing it rstuart @ lcsc.edu (sans spaces). 

To access the attached file, the account name and password are the same: admin

What I want to do is have Company_CAD_Abbreviated__lxt field's use a conditional value list to present values using Company_CAD_Type__lxt and Company_CountryAbbreviated__lxt as keys/filters. For example, if Company_CAD_Type__lxt = ST and Company_CountryAbbreviated__lxt = US, then Company_CAD_Abbreviated__lxt should only show the fifty US states; if Company_CountryAbbreviated__lxt is empty, then Company_CAD_Abbreviated__lxt's value list should show all the values that have ST for Company_CAD_Type__lxt.

Another example would be if Company_CAD_Type__lxt is PROV and Company_CountryAbbreviated__lxt = CA, then Canada's provinces should appear in Company_CAD_Abbreviated__lxt's value list; if no value is entered in Company_CountryAbbreviated__lxt  then Company_CAD_Abbreviated__lxt's value list should show all the values that have PROV entered for Company_CAD_Type__lxt.

If no value is entered in Company_CAD_Type__lxt then all the value will appear in the Company_CAD_Abbreviated__lxt's value list.

My preference is to code the fix in e-SQL, if possible. 

Thanks in advance for your considereration; e-mail me if you have any questions.

Rich

JCC_Stripped.fmp12.zip

This topic is 2063 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.