What the Heck Did I Do?

Wickerman

This topic is 2046 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Aaaack!  I was working on a layout I was using for a little "Card Window" I was trying to implement for printing up an ID badge, struggling to figure out how to make the window appear the perfect size without having any scrollbars along the bottom or side (is there any sort of "resize window to fit" layout script step I can use for that?) . . .

But I did something -- I have no idea what, and now when I'm in Layout Mode, the Body/Header/Footer display only across like half the layout . . . in BROWSE mode it's fine, but in layout it's totally confusing.  It's making me realize I don't really have a grip one what all the guides mean, which ones are "draggable", which are set by the 'Print' options in the Layout Setup.

This must be really basic, but  I can't find any way to make it go back.  Help?

screen_shot_2018-08-22_at_2.37.52_pm.jpg

screen_shot_2018-08-22_at_2.37.37_pm.jpg

So . . . here's an image of the layout I was working on . . . I can't re-size the actual layout (grey mat under the box with the fields in it . . . and now there's this other grey box of to the right extending alllllllll the way to the right (scrolll scroll scroll....). That dark margin at the 700 pixel mark is draggable . . .  why? 

Suddenly I have no idea how to even set the size of a basic layout in form view?

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 3.07.35 PM.png

Okay, I figured it out by pulling up an earlier backup and going through menus until I found what had changed -- "View Margins".  Yikes.

Found my Adjust Window script step --  was searching with the wrong word

Nevermind!

This topic is 2046 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.