This topic is 1942 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Can anybody please tell me how to export /transfer a dataset from filemaker repeating fields to tensorflow, thanks Roger

Sorry I did not explain "Tensorflow" it is a machine learning program released by google. I believe a Tensor is a multi axis matrix i.e. >2 axis. It is run in python, Numpy is the target I believe but not sure what the format of the array is. There are several google presentations, but they tend to over simplify the work required then say awesome, cool or both. 

Edited by Roger
Explanation of what Tensorflow is.

Are we supposed to know what "tensorflow" is and what kind of data it can receive? 

Speaking generally, if you're using repeating fields, your exporting options are limited. That is, all the supported formats listed here are still available to you - but most of them will either discard repetitions or add a separator that other applications are not likely to recognize.

IMHO your best bet is to export as XML and use a custom XSLT stylesheet to transform the output to a text file in a format that your target application will accept. Any plain-text format can be created using this method.

This topic is 1942 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.