Brad Freitag New CEO of FileMaker Inc.

This topic is 1868 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

At FileMaker, we have more than two decades of experience in helping people work better by making powerful technologies accessible to workplaces of all sizes. And now I’m thrilled to accelerate this mission in my new role as CEO. 

Dominique Goupil has led this company for twenty years. As he steps down into retirement, he leaves a legacy of high product quality and impeccable integrity. I’m grateful to everything Dominique has done for the company, and I’m looking forward to building on this foundation. 

It’s an exciting time for FileMaker. We’re seeing top and bottom-line growth. Last year, we introduced the Workplace Innovation Platform category. We are accelerating our strategy and will continue to invest in our brand to drive this forward, including considering potential acquisitions. As the ways and places people work change, we’re evolving our technology as well as our core organizational system – all with the goal of fostering innovation and accelerating successful outcomes for our customers and partners.

At FileMaker, we believe strongly in Stanford University Professor Jennifer Aaker’s concept that "employees want to be valued members of a winning team on an inspired mission" and I feel privileged to be a part of such a team. As part of our community, you are an essential component of our mission; our strong ecosystem has always differentiated us.  We have in you a robust community of developers who enable us to provide customers with the solutions they need to do their best work. We also have an outstanding network of FileMaker Business Alliance partners we intend to nurture.

I’m particularly proud of the work we’ve done in the past few years to offer more education resources for learning, from the launch of our Custom App Academy to the work we do with our 42 Silicon Valley internship program. Enabling the next wave of workplace innovators is core to our mission.

As I step into the role of CEO, I look forward to hearing more from our community and working closely with our partners and customers. We have a great journey ahead of us. 

Sincerely,

Brad Freitag

https://community.filemaker.com/community/news/blog/2019/03/05/a-welcome-from-filemaker-s-new-ceo

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.