Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Version 5 - New database download feature not working

This topic is 1863 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

All my clients are reporting that they cannot download a new version of the datatabase.  They keep getting the message as per the attachment.  It says that the download URL may have been revoked.  How can this be when it is being generated from within the Mirrorsync script?  They can download from a link that I send by email.  It should be the exact same link that the Mirrorsync script is using.

Help needed please. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 15.56.04.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Newbies

we were having the same issue.  First we had to be sure we were on the latest version of Mirrorsync.  Then also the latest version of FMGo.  And finally on our opening script we had a "pause" script step.  I removed it.  After doing those things, the message went away.  You may  try that to see if that works for you.  

What is happening now though, on only 2 of our ipads is that after we login to the new version, it goes to FMGo and just "hangs" there showing the "MirrorsyncUpdate" and our Solution.  on other ipads it works.  i just dont know what the differences are.  if anyone knows if their is a problem with an ipad configuration not working, please let me know.  I am on the latest verions of ios on the ipad.

This topic is 1863 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.