Filemaker GO for Filemaker 14

This topic is 1775 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I use Filemaker Pro 14 to communicate with my cabinet shop.   I host my databases on a remote server that costs me $55 per month.  The total ecosystem consists of three iMacs, three iPads and an i-Phone. The iPads & iPhone are, of course, hooked to the database with FM GO.

I am usually fairly slow to adopt new software and new operating systems for several reasons.   For many years I was first in line for every hardware and software upgrade.  Over time I accumulated a lot of software and a lot of machines.  The machines were always smarter than me and the software plenty competent enough.  None of the new features were compelling enough to jump ship from what I was working with.    Usually an upgrade on a piece of software required an upgrade to OSX.  I couldn't simply upgrade one piece of software without upgrading all of the software and sometimes this meant I needed new work stations as well.  

I would be happy with Filemaker 14 for the rest of my life.  My CAD software is out of date but I can play it like a piano.  I prefer desktop applications over cloud based solutions.  I am also getting a little fatigued by everybody having their hand in my pocket for $70 a month.  (The software companies seem to have concluded where price elasticity kicks in)

Enough of my rant:  MY QUESTION is:  Is it possible to add  (FM14 compatible) Filemaker  Go to to additional iPads if they are accessing FM14 based solutions?

This topic is 1775 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.