Sync Error: External Data Issue

This topic is 1783 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have several techs with iPads that perform syncs when they complete work. I have one tech in particular who starting last week was no longer able to sync because of the following error:

Last sync failed: com.prosc.sync.AbortException: com.prosc.mirror.config.server.http.MissingContainerRecordException: The MirrorSync external data source is incorrect in the offline file. Check the File->Manage->External Data Sources in the offline file and review the MirrorSync data sources.

I'm not sure why his iPad has done this. All of the other techs can sync without issue. As far as I can tell the Tech in question did not change anything on  his iPad.

Any ideas or should I just upload an Error Log?

Hi Reed,

Yes, please send in a bug report by opening a web browser and navigating to yourserveraddress/MirrorSync or localhost/MirrorSync and clicking on the button that says "Send problem report".

Are you using container data stored as references? This may cause an issue with MirrorSync as it is not supported. Can you open the hosted hub file, and open the "Manage External Data Sources" tab from File->Manage in FileMaker, and take a screenshot of that tab? 

You can check out our documentation on container fields and how they work with MirrorSync in our documentation at this link http://docs.360works.com/index.php/MirrorSync_5_advanced_topics#Does_MirrorSync_sync_container_fields.3F. Thanks

This topic is 1783 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.