The site is updated on a beta version. Maintenance tasks are running so search and index may not function at this time. ×

Thanks to FMForums for providing a dedicated place to discuss topics related JavaScript WebViewer integration. This is a new and exciting specialization for FileMaker and JavaScript developers. I look forward to seeing this community grow.

Jeremiah

• 10 months later...

...and thanks to you Jeremiah for such a fantastic tool for making web-widget development a dream!

The way that Carafe manages and bundles up the entire sprawling web-app code and creates a SINGLE script to power a web-viewer is tantalizingly simple and elegant!

I think Carafe.FM is as yet mostly undiscovered by the FileMaker community, but with the tighter integration between FileMaker and the WebViewer coming in FM19 that is going to change big time.

Carafe.FM is going to be the de-facto tool of choice for integrating the FileMaker development world with the Web development world.

You were simply a year ahead of the crowd!

I wish you - along with the entire FileMaker community - every success in taking Carafe and FileMaker forward into the wildly integrated and connected future.

Let's do it!

MrWatson

Carafe.FM-JustifiedGallery-Details_sm.png

Edited by Russell Watson
Typo