Scribe - Renaming and creating Excel sheet(s)

This topic is 1756 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Is there a way, using the Scribe plugin to

1) rename an existing Excel sheet name

2) create a new sheet in an existing file

3) combine single sheet(s) from multiple files into one file

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Right now, Scribe is not capable of that functionality. It can only read a list of Sheets in an Excel file to FileMaker(ScribeDocListFields), and read/write values from/to target cells (identified as "[Sheet name]![Cell coordinate]") already present in an Excel file(ScribeDocReadValue, ScribeDocWriteValue).

Here is a link to the functions currently available with Scribe.(https://static.360works.com/plugins/Scribe/documentation.html)

I can submit a request to our developers to add such features to a future release of Scribe. I don't have a timeframe when that can be completed.

If you'd like us to generate for you a custom plugin build, I can put you in touch with our Project Coordinator. They will set you up with one of our developers to create that plugin as consulting work, for which we typically charge $185/hr, and provide an estimate on how long it take the developer to fulfill the work you request.

If you'd like to inquire about consulting work or if you have any other questions, please email us directly at [email protected] or call us at 770-234-9293.

This topic is 1756 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.