This topic is 1732 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm trying out MirrorSync so when the guys in the field have no internet access they can work on an offline file and sync when back with access. I had success with testing on our solution, but not consistent success. When I download a link to email the guys so they can access the offline file, I get this error message: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\CloneDownloads-9\2019-07-23_1041\Databases\RC_Data_FMS (Access is denied). The container fields use external storage. 

The download link worked a few times and created a zip file that included the database solution and the directory with the images. I was able to sync successfully. But the download link did not work correctly.  I did try to reuse the link that had worked at one time but it generated the same error message, even on a MacBook pro. I did talk to someone at 360 Tech Support (they were very helpful), so I sent a bug report to them.. Oh the other thing it does besides the Access denied error message when trying to access the link, it will simply say download failed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Caroline

This topic is 1732 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.