Sign in to follow this  
Fabian

Attachments stuck in Documents with PSoS

When running PSoS, I thought the attachments would be stored in the temporary folder and removed when the PSoS-session is over. I find that each attachment creates a folder like "UID@email.com" in the Documents folder, and it stays there after the session. I tried to make the script remove it, but ran into some problems. Any suggestions?

Hi Fabian,

What version of the Email plugin are you using? Are you sending or reading emails? Operating system?

6 minutes ago, ryan360Works said:

What version of the Email plugin are you using? Are you sending or reading emails? Operating system?

Sorry for the incomplete info. Using Email 3.2 (latest) on OS X High Sierra (latest update) on the server (I'm talking about PSoS) and I'm reading emails.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By frankb3
      360 Works Email in our environment is running slow, and taking some time for some of our emails to arrive.  To be upfront, we do have a lot of activity on our system we use at Relevant Radio throughout the day and the plugin is being called on extensively.  However, we only use the plugin for one way communication (order advisories).
      I am not too sure how to bring some of my scripts over to perform script on server, as many of them rely on layout contexts, attachments and links.   I'm pretty sure if I could move some of the demand PSOS it would free up the log jam we experience most every day. Any suggestions on some easy to understand ways to tackle this would be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Frank
    • By rivet
      Most of my medium to heavy scripts are now performed on server. To give the users some feedback while they wait, I wanted a method that was simple and subtle. In this example I ;
      added  a popover button with '+' icon set the feedback message in the popover title bar formatted, sized and positioned the popover   added a OnObjectEnter script tigger to the popover in the script I add a PSoS step with Wait for completion set to 'On' last step of script is Close Popover  

• By TJ53
      Hi, I get error 800 in the "Export Records" script step when executing it as PSOS.
      The file path is set in a variable ($path) as a calculation:
      Get(TemporaryPath)& "tmp.fmp12"
      This script works well when executing it to save the file to the local temporary folder (OS X El Capitan), but returns an error when executing it as PSOS (Windows Server).
      I believe it can be a permissions issue, but I thought the temporary path was accesible from FM Server "by default". Anyway, any insights are appreciated, thanks!

• By martincl
      Hello,
      I see that I can download the attachment name with the IMAP connection.  Can I get the actual attachment file downloaded to a container?
      Thanks
      Marty

• By FM_Newbie
      Hi Guys,
      I am having trouble with Find Operation getting slower and slower each day. There are some design consideration as per some articles i have read recently which i will be doing as well.
      I inherited this solution from another developer, Find is based on some Calculation fields which are based further on some other calculation fields (both calculation fields have 'Do not store results' option checked)
      I know its not the best of designs, i wanted to ask for any possible improvement to Find process as its getting clumsy now.
      I have indexed relevant fields though, data in the table isn't huge, around 2000 records with 50 fields but Find is based on unstored calculation fields mainly.
      Can PSOS be used in Find Operation? 
      Is there any other thing i must do at the beginning.
      Thanks much,
  • Who Viewed the Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.