Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Server sync issue - errorcode 3

This topic is 1691 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Gobi,

We will need to see your MirrorSync logs in order to trouble shoot. It is probably better if you go ahead and submit a bug report to our support system as this will automatically send the logs. Please reproduce the error you are getting and then send the bug report. To send a bug report, go to the MirrorSync page in a browser and then click the link that says "Send problem report and log files". Fill out the form and click send.

• Newbies

Thanks for the reply.

I tried sync now once again but i am getting the below error for more than 3 to 5 times.

"com.prosc.sync.AbortException: The FileMaker JDBC write connection closed unexpectedly while the sync was running. Database: FileMakerServerDatabase{fmVersion=18, jdbc read Connection=com.filemaker.jdbc3.J3Connection@1ad660bd, serverInfo=FileMakerServerInfo{fmVersion=18} com.prosc.mirror.config.server.FileMakerServerInfo@82345f6} FileMakerDatabase{databaseId='2'} com.prosc.mirror.config.server.http.FileMakerServerDatabase@274fe256"

Please let me know if this can only be sort by the log file.

Thanks

This error sometimes indicates an issue with the JDBC listener on FileMaker Server. You can try restarting it via terminal/powershell on the server with command:

fmsadmin restart xdbc -y

After restarting the JDBC listener, try running the sync again. If that does not resolve your issue, please submit a bug report.

• Newbies

i m getting the below errors now.

1. com.prosc.sync.AbortException: SQL command to get total record count from table 'Storage' failed. Error message: Error preparing statement for SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM "Storage"
[FileMaker][FileMaker JDBC] Connection has been shutdown: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe (Write failed) / SQL command: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM "Storage"

2. java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

3.could not get list of configuration from server: java.io.EOFException

please help to resolve

Edited by Gobi

This topic is 1691 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.