Configure Sync in V6

This topic is 1515 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi!

We just upgraded from MirrorSync 5 (where everything was working great) to version 6.  Now whenever I edit my configuration (from FM to external SQL), none of my configurations/field maps seem to save.  Every time I go back in to modify a single field, I have to re-set every single field mapping.  Then when I try to sync, it fails and gives me:

com.prosc.sync.DatabaseException: Got a '?' instead of field values from FileMaker. This can happen if the field names are changed in the hub or spoke database. Try re-running the configuration to update the list of fields, and distributing a new offline copy.

Any ideas?  Should I just blow away this configuration that I upgraded from V5 and create a new one in V6?

• 2 months later...

Hello, 

There have been several fixes and improvements to MS 6 since this thread was posted. Please update to the latest build here. While not a requirement, you should update the MirrorSync script as well as the worker script in your file using the ones from the MirrorSync Support.fmp12 in the above download. Make sure that you change the value for the MirrorSync URL variable as well as paste over any customization you may currently have into the new MirrorSync 6 script. If you continue to have the issue, please submit a bug report. 

This topic is 1515 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.