Scribe ScribeDocSaveContainer not working after Filemaker freeze

ghagen

This topic is 1611 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FM 18 Pro, OSX Catalina, 2019 Imac.  
I've been working with the Scribe plugin for weeks, having developed many complex and successful scripts.  While adding to a script (unrelated to 360Works, I believe), my Filemaker database locked up and had to be restarted.  Since then, I have not been able to complete the ScribeDocSaveContainer process.  When it reaches that point, the following error is thrown:

'"$tmp" could not be created on this disk.  Use a different name, make more room on the disk, unlock it or use a different disk'.

I have restarted the OS, deleted the entire Filemaker application and reinstalled it (along with the 360works and other plugins), and the error persists.  I ran a system first aid using CleanMyMac, and again, no change. The description for the ScribeDocSaveContainer definitely implies it's the source of the error - "Returns the currently loaded file as a container field, applying any modifications. This closes the document after saving it to a temporary folder."

It would seem to be a locked / corrupted file or file permissions issue, but I don't know what to do to correct it.  Any suggestions or ideas?

BTW, get(TemporaryPath) reveals the second screenshot below; however, I can't find any files (hidden or otherwise) that stand out for repair or deletion.

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 11.09.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 11.31.32 PM.png

Edited by ghagen

Followup:
This seems to be representative of an issue that appears on OSX from time to time.  However, all solutions I tried accomplished nothing.
- Removing DBCache
- Selectively removing all Filemaker related temporary files and preference files
- Running Disk Utility to fix all permissions
- Running another repair utility (Cocktail) to run all maintenance scripts and flush virtual memory
- Deleting (and recreating) the entire S10 temp directory above

again, no luck.  Is there a setting in Scribe to create a different name?  Because otherwise, Filemaker is working just fine.  
Or, is there another temp location that Scribe is using?

Further update:
The offending script function is "Export Field Options", not ScribeDocSaveContainer (which is working fine).  Strangely, "Export Field Options" isn't working from one script, but is from another, so my mystery remains...

This topic is 1611 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.