Older Looking File Upload Window on Mac

This topic is 1518 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a client that upgraded to FileMaker Pro 18 and upgraded their SuperContainer Companion plugin to version 2.9516 and is reporting their file upload window looks like it is from an older version of Mac OS with fewer options for sorting/viewing files.  I've attached a screenshot.  Any idea why this would happen and what can be done to fix it?  They are using Mac OS X 10.14.

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 12.54.27 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

This was answered in a support ticket but wanted to post my response incase others had this same question

We changed the Java graphics package that our plugins use in the iteration released May 14, 2019. This would be version 2.9513 of the companion plugin. We did this for several reasons but the package we now use has existed in Java for a while so it probably does look a bit older. There is not a way to "fix" this other than reverting to an older version of the plugin. Unfortunately these older plugins are not signed by us so they cannot be used in FMS 18 but they can in FM Pro 18, the user will just need to check the box to enable any way.

This topic is 1518 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.