Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Zulu 4 Reminders Due Vs Alarm

This topic is 1542 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Working on integrating the Zulu 4 reminders into our solution. I was wondering if anyone has understood the difference between zulu_alarm_trigger_timestamp and the zulu_due.  I understand one will trigger a notification...  But does the Due date really do anything?  

Hey rsjiv,

The due date does not have any trigger, or alarm, associated with it.  The due date will only display on the end users Reminder.  This is just an extra field you can use, or not use, as part of your solution.

Funny thing is, there is no way to set a due date from the Reminder side.  In my experience, I have to set the reminder from the FileMaker side, then it will show up in Apple Reminders.  From there I can edit it in Apple Reminder, but I'm not able to create it in the first place, which is strange.

Thanks,

Joe Martin

• Newbies

Thank you.  I'm toying with the post edit todo script to add the current date so that it is time sensitive...  At least it's a work around.  I saw that it's not something I can add while in reminders..  So by adding the post edit (add Date) this automatically adds that date field, then I can change it.  

Thank you

This topic is 1542 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.