MS4 resolving and writing conflicts

This topic is 1430 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello - 

One of my FMS went down for about two hours today, and the other three did not sync during that time. When the server came online again, Mirrorsync picked back up but now seems to be stuck in an eternal loop 'resolving and writing conflicts'. 

What's the best way for me to check on whether it's still doing something productive vs. just hung? 

- The javascript applet just shows 'resolving and writing conflicts' with no apparent movement other than the average write operations per second clocking down

- The mirrorsync layout sync tab just schows 'gathering modification info' 

In short, I have no way of telling a crashed instance from something that's still performing sync? 

My problem is the sync setup is such that the HUB should resolve all sync conflicts the hosts may have. 

Only, it doesn't: 

Apr 28, 2020 4:45:54 PM com.prosc.mirror.config.server.SyncServer$3 call
SEVERE: Sync between  /  (FileMaker Server) and  / PXC (FileMaker Server),  / PXC (FileMaker Server),  / PXC (FileMaker Server)
Last sync failed: com.prosc.sync.AbortException: Conflict was not resolved: Conflict between [ConflictElement{syncEvent=com.prosc.sync.SyncChangeEvent{syncId=1080769,sourceNodes=[FileMaker Server ], state=SyncState{nodeId='1-562644', syncId='1080769', sourceETag='11', modCount='0'}}, modificationTimestamp=1588117266000}, ConflictElement{syncEvent=com.prosc.sync.SyncChangeEvent{syncId=1080769,sourceNodes=[FileMaker Server ], state=SyncState{nodeId='1-562644', syncId='1080769', sourceETag='17', modCount='0'}}, modificationTimestamp=1588117375000}, ConflictElement{syncEvent=com.prosc.sync.SyncChangeEvent{syncId=1080769,sourceNodes=[FileMaker Server ], state=SyncState{nodeId='1-562644', syncId='1080769', sourceETag='11', modCount='0'}}, modificationTimestamp=1588117266000}] for syncId 1080769 with winner null

How can I force the hub to be the winner on all these sync conflicts?

Thank you!

Edited by DataCruncher

This topic is 1430 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.