• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By charlitoA
      Hey Everyone

We are having this issue with the change of any of this variables
      IOS 13
      FileMaker 18
      FileMaker Server 18
      FileMaker Go 18

We have a Layout for FileMaker go to upload photos from an iPod Touch or iPhone Pro 11, and when we use a script to take the photo directly from the camera works perfectly, but when we use the another one that has to open the library from the device it will happen either of this 2 things

1. It will duplicate on the mini preview the last "good" picture and when try to maximize the picture nothing shows up
      2. It will happen this weird "no signal tv" ( that's how I call this lol ) image and there's no way to see the picture

Discoverys
      On MacOS the pictures looks great, also con iOS , it seems that windows it's not detecting as a valid file when the photo is taken from the library of the iPhone or the iPod Touch (this never happen in older versions of filemaker or iOS)

Any ideas ?

• By stan111
      Gents, would you please help me to create a script?

• By stan111
      Gents, I have an excel price list with header fields. I want to import it into a newly created FM database. Is it possible to make FM use those header fields instead of me manually creating corresponding fields in FM?

• By everythingFileMaker
      The short video linked below shows a radio button value list that shouldn't work because the 2nd field is an unstored calculation however it does some of the time and others not. I've been noticing this for some considerable time and I'd love to get to the bottom of why. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. https://www.screencast.com/t/7CWCfpqfeP
    • By genious
      I am finding that my new install of FM19 is very slow.  when I go into manage database I have to wait for the fields to populate for about 30 seconds.  Is anyone else getting this slow behavior?
  • Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    normanicus  Ocean West  bcooney  comment  Colin D  Steven H. Blackwell 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.