I am wondering if anyone else finds logging into Filemaker cloud cumbersome.  I have a long email address for my business. Its going to be annoying for my staff to login and out of multiple workstations.

I preferred using the server authentication with a simple user name login. Now it appears that I need to have my staff login with a Claris ID.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Selva
      Hi Support team,   We have planned to host the 5GB filemaker file in the FileMaker Cloud for AWS. The Cloud backup will be taken for every 20 minutes. We don't need the backup for that 5GB for every 20 minutes. Is there anyway to select multiple files and to take the backup of the selected files only in the FileMaker Cloud for AWS?   Please let me know.   Thank you, Selvakumaran
    • By Hee
      Hi , i recently upgraded to the cloud 19 server , i am trying to figure out wherei could upload the plugins to the cloud to be used in webdirect and go.
      i would appreciate if smeone could direct me on this.

• By alta_flyer
      I have 2 users who handle data input on a database file but upwards of 100 Clients who require search only capability, but only 1 or 2 would access the information simultaneously.
      I don't believe I need to Host the Database via webdirect but could I export the data via XML or HTML and use a web based App to create the Website with the data search capability. Such as WordPress?
    • By Z162
      Hi,

I'm using 360 works eMail Plugin with FM Pro Advanced 16 and FMS 16 with success. I try to use last version 3.05 with Filemaker Cloud, but I have an issue with the "GetNextMessage". This command doesn't work. I can see Mailboxes, number of messages and so on, but reading message is impossible.
      Someboby has a solution ?

Thank's !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.