Limiting records to be synched

This topic is 1276 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I propose to use MirrorSync to setup a signed delivery docket system for a client. The existing Delivery Docket system has over 20000 records so I want to limit any sync between the server and the iPod touches I propose for use in the field to active records only. I can use the status of the records to select these (Active) records on the server side. What is the best way to ensure only these records are synched between the server and the in field devices? At the moment the historic records don't have  UUID unique identifiers and Creation and Modifies TimeStamps, but all new records do.

Hi PaulGroan,

You can filter records by utilizing the customization script in the MirrorSync 6 script. The customization section starts on line 125.  In regards to the UUIDs/PKs please see this section of the advanced documentation  http://docs.360works.com/index.php/MirrorSync_6_advanced_topics#Primary_key_.2F_serial_numbers . If you have any questions please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call our office Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM

Edited by ryan360Works

This topic is 1276 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.