MirrorSync with SDK?

This topic is 1247 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am using the Claris IOS App SDK (FileMaker Go version 19.1.2) because I need to deploy this app via mdm, and I get the following error (see attached) in the simulator. 

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I wanted to ask to make sure what I'm doing is possible. Is there any conflict using the Claris IOS app sdk with mirror sync?

Thanks for the help! 

VersionError.png

Hey Jesse! That would be great. I'll give it a test and see if it works for me. We did get the sync to work when installed on the device, but it deleted all of the records on the server :( I assume the beta version you are talking about might be more suited for the FM Go 19 SDK (which is what we are using), but if that is case, would we be better off using the FileMaker Go 18 SDK?

3 minutes ago, MattL320 said:

Hey Jesse! That would be great. I'll give it a test and see if it works for me. We did get the sync to work when installed on the device, but it deleted all of the records on the server :( I assume the beta version you are talking about might be more suited for the FM Go 19 SDK (which is what we are using), but if that is case, would we be better off using the FileMaker Go 18 SDK?

The only thing different though that I did to make it work was to actually use it on the ios device instead of in the simulator. 

Edited by MattL320
typo

This topic is 1247 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.