What would it cost to have someone make me a database using filemaker go on a single ipad for managing a lost and found inventory?
What I would like it to do ...
1. log into the database each item being put in and by whom
2. take a picture of each item
3. print a sticker to affix to each item with a barcode so it can be referenced for disposal or pickup by owner
4. have email reminders for auditing on specific items that can perhaps only be stored for X hours before being destroyed (credit cards and such)
5. generate a weekly and monthly report for all activity in the lost and found safe..
NB on other occasions, I noticed that an 'interactive container field' is in fact a webviewer that interacts with the container storage, and FileMaker sometimes seems to get confused, so I guess this is happening here too. Should I check for some non-standard browsers on the iPad (it's a customer's iPad, not my own)? Any suggestions would be welcome!
Filemaker Go 15 instantly crashing on launch(iPhone) since IOS 14.2 upgrade. Anyone else?
Hi have a PDF that I annotated on my iPad. I upload this pdf to a container field in FM Go. If I go to my desktop FM Pro, I can see the annotations just fine in the container preview however on FM Go, the annotations do not display in the preview.
If I export the pdf from the the container, the annotations are indeed there.
What can I do to get the annotations to show in the container preview in FM Go (as they do on FM Pro on the desktop).
Hi -- I have a few iPad solutions I created awhile back, where I hid the upper and lower toolbars from view. but as I recall, there was a swing gesture I could use to reveal them -- I thought it was swiping down with 3 fingers . . . but this seems no longer to work?
Can someone jog my memory on this? I just need to be able to reveal the "Find" function temporarily.
Who Viewed the Topic