Duplicate records being created on iPad (Spoke) after creating single record on Hub (FMS)

• Newbies

We are relatively new to MirrorSync (6.12).  We can have a system which is syncing with no issues.  We create a new record on the FMS in a table that is synced to the Spoke (iPad).  After the iPad syncs and receives the new record, the next time the iPad tries to sync, they receive an error that there is a Duplicate ID...  

On researching the issue, whenever we create a single record on the Hub, 2 records with the same ID are created on the Spoke with the same ID.

This effectively breaks the sync and needs remediation by the user of the iPad by the deletion of one of the records.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By 360Works
      360Works 25 Year Anniversary and New Portfolio Offer
      We are celebrating 25 years in business! Thank you for your support. If you are using a FileMaker plug-in or two from 360Works, we encourage you to try the 360Works Portfolio Bundle to receive all products.
      Now through next week enjoy a 25% off sale on our Portfolio Bundle!
      You already receive 75% off the entire suite of plug-ins with the Portfolio Bundle deal being offered at $1,995, and with our 25th Anniversary Offer you get an additional 25% off, making your final cost only $1,496.25!
      Use code: 360is25 at checkout. (Online orders only, discounts cannot be combined, new portfolio)
      This offer is for new Portfolio Bundle purchases only and will be on now, through next week, ending Friday, April 9, 2021.
      Already own a product or two from 360Works? You can apply your licenses to receive credit for select products upon checkout of the Portfolio Bundle.

New Website Design
      Have you noticed the new look of our website? Be sure to stop by and take a look: https://www.360works.com/products/

New Product Updates
      We recently released a new major version of the 360Works Email Plugin, to include OAuth support for Gmail and Office 365. Additionally, we released a new major version of our FileMaker Server offsite backup, 360Works SafetyNet, with improvements for increased safety, reliability, speed, ease of management and lower cost.

Case Study: MirrorSync in Africa for Promasidor 
      Learn how FileMaker synchronization happens across the continent of Africa using 360Works MirrorSync in a solution for Promasidor Food and Beverage with experience shared from Technology Professional, Serge De Pauw at Promasidor. Read the story.

• By chris_elle
      Hello
      I have a script which prints from the iPad but the problem is that it ignores the container fields which have signatures in them. This area is blank the rest of the document prints fine.
      This script works fine on a computer the signatures print.
      When I save as a PDF on the iPad the signatures are there.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated. Filemaker Go 18 and 19 both have the problem. I have updated the iPad OS.
      On the computer we use v19.
      Thank you
      Chris
    • By chris_elle
      Hello 
      I have a script which works fine on the computer but does not quite work on the iPad. The Send Mail creates an email with an attachment and should insert a 'to' and 'cc' field in to the Mail fields. 
      On the iPad 'to' and 'cc' are missing. If I hard code in an email address it works.
      The attachments are added fine on the iPad. Everything works fine on the computer using FileMaker 19.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have updated the IOS on the iPad and tried version 18 and 19 FMGO.
      Thanks
      Chris
    • By Travis Butler
      Working on a Go app for a customer, and building in a photo feature. Client would like the ability to select multiple photos in the Camera Roll and import them as one step - something like importing a folder of images in desktop FMPro. 
      From what I've seen so far, it doesn't look possible - Import script step doesn't work for picture/movie files on iOS, and Insert From Device (Photo Library) only allows selecting one photo. 
      Is anyone else aware of a way of making this work?
    • By Answers
      Our people out in the field take photos which go directly into the container fields, we would like those photos to automatically transfer to the camera roll/gallery. I know there is an export command and that would allow the techs to export and choose the location, save image etc... But that is a tad too complicated for them.
      Any suggestions on how to automate this process, the script for export field contents doesn't have a choice to save to camera roll.
      Thank you!
      Caroline
  • Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    julie@360works.com 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.