Plugin doesn't always load on startup

This topic is 1078 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm having intermittent issues with a client who is using FTPeek on FMPA18.  Periodically the plugin will not be enabled, but clicking on the tick button in the Plugins tab of the Preferences dialog enables it.

Do you have any advice on how I can troubleshoot this?  Anecdotally, it appears that this happens when FileMaker Server is restarted, but I have not been able to verify this.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi,

Please make sure to download and install the latest version of FTPeek. You can do so from our product webpage or from this link https://secure.360works.com/360Store/WebObjects/360Store.woa/wa/ProductDownload/FTPPLUGIN .

You can also try deleting the supporting JRE and letting the plugin redownload it. To do this, make sure FileMaker is shut down and then open Finder and navigate to:

/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support

look for a 360Works folder and delete it. Once deleted, open FileMaker. You should see a progress window open that says "Preparing plugins for first use." Once this completes, go to Preferences->Plugins and make sure the plugin is listed there and checked as enabled. If it is not enabled, try to enable it.

This topic is 1078 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.