Deleting emails

This topic is 638 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello,

I am running FM pro 19 on windows 10. I am using 360Works email plug in

I am wondering if it is possible to delete emails after "downloading" them.

I receive RFQ (request for quote) emails from a single sender for a government contract we have. My script reads all the emails and creates a record for each one, parsing out the details of the body of the email into various fields. I then run a script that searches through all those records and looks for keywords so I can determine what RFQ's I can bid on. I then go through those selected emails one by one to make a final decision. I mark each one as a no quote or a quote then proceed from there. 

Being as I receive between 300 and 500 of these a day, my email (microsoft 365) gets pretty big. And my quote vs no quote percentage is very low.

I need to keep all the records in my database, even the ones I don't quote, for reasons not germain to this issue, but I need to delete the emails of the ones I don't quote just so I don't go over my email size limit for our Microsoft 365 account. I've heard I can delete them as I am reading them by flagging them as delete but I can't do it at that level because I have to do the parsing first. So once I determine the ones I don't quote I have to go into my outlook, find those emails and delete them one at a time. 

Is there a way to go back through the messages in my database and somehow have them delete the related emails in my outlook?

This topic is 638 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.