Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Scripts that use "If" statements

This topic is 609 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Need a little help with this script. I have two date fields. One enters the date once another fields is marked as reviewed. The other pulls in the last date from a report via a portal. As things get revised via the portal, I wanted previous fields to be reviewed based on the fact that there was a revision created. So I have if the date revised > than the date reviewed. If true, then I want it to clear a couple of fields so that I know that I need to review it again. The script as is, is not working. I am clearly missing something and the answer is probably sitting right in front of me. Any help would be great.

image.thumb.png.e2b1db5648daac0aad8015b67454a16c.png

3 hours ago, mhemans said:

The script as is, is not working.

So how exactly does it fail?

If the comparison itself returns a result that is different from what you expect, then most likely one or both fields are not Date fields.

I also don't understand the need for Show All Records. Your script operates on a single record. You mentioned a portal, but we don't know from what context you are calling the script and whether Matching Endboard is the parent or the child in this relationship.

This topic is 609 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.