Setup email plugin with microsoft exchange

This topic is 499 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi there,

I have just downloaded and installed the email pluggin for filemaker 19.

I see there are numerous demo files but do you have a run through for integrating Microsoft360 mail?

I have never used plugins before but will need to streamline my emails and will require something other than what is supplied with filemaker.

Also need to discuss what would be the right licence for me. Can you please let me know who would be the best contact for purchases, thanks

Hello,

Check the demo for Office365 in the Email Examples.fmp12 file for an example on using OAuth with Office365 mail servers. Also see the documentation here for a explanation of the workflow. 

As for licensing, Single user is for one concurrent user. Workgroup is for up to 10 concurrent users. Enterprise is for more than 10 concurrent users or if you want to use the plugin server side with Perform Script in Server or scheduled script or in Web Direct. Feel free to post here or send me a DM with any questions you may have in regards to this.

In general if you need to contact us, the best way to do so is to fill out our contact form here.

This topic is 499 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.