Valiant or ... Fool?

This topic is 7863 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Dear friends, yesterday I have offered a Solution for a VERY BIG international company here in Bolivia, in the petroleum industry. The situation is this:

They have an intranet with 150 users, and they want to share databases over it. The databases aren't complicated and the process of building them is easy (really), even being relational etc.

I have tell them that FM Pro UL can do the job. IS it correct? The will answer me to begin the job on monday, if they accept you will be hearing of me VEEERY often.

Wish me luck, saludos,

Javier

Filemaker Unlimited is for making database available to the Web. The database would be only accessible through HTML and a web browser with very limited functionality.

For this installation you would need Filemaker Server and a site license for FileMaker Pro. This is a much greater expense for software, but the functionality, performance and security will more than make up for this.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear friends, I{m please}d to anounce you that the project I described is working not in the installation I described but in a similar office wioth 30+ machines and its available not only in the intranet but also in internet. The databases (simple ones) are for The Chamber of Commerce of three main cities of Bolivia, expecifically for Conciliation.

Saludos,

Javier

This topic is 7863 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.