Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Import PDF file with several pages in Container Field

• Newbies

Hello,
I'm still on Mojave and I need to create a DB where one field will contain up to 8 pages with images and text data.
I tried to google but I found no results.
I use Filemaker very simply although I have a FMP16Pro application,

It will be really grate to receiva a working suggestion as I need to import in my Database the work from my students which includes images ()not video or sound) and comments.

PDF is the only way for me as the majority of my files will be prints to PDF from various Windows and Various Chinese languges .... 

Kind regards-

• Newbies
1 minute ago, thedkey said:

Hello,
I'm still on Mojave and I need to create a DB where one field will contain up to 8 pages with images and text data.
I tried to google but I found no results.
I use Filemaker very simply although I have a FMP16Pro application,

It will be really grate to receiva a working suggestion as I need to import in my Database the work from my students which includes images ()not video or sound) and comments.

PDF is the only way for me as the majority of my files will be prints to PDF from various Windows and Various Chinese languges .... 

Kind regards-

Thge files originate in Google Chrome,.

I don't understand your question.

In general, you can use either the Insert Picture or the Insert File script step to insert a single PDF file into a container field. Or you can use Import Records to import a folder of files (with each file creating a new record). These actions can also be performed manually.