Why Won't Web Server Connector Install?

This topic is 7693 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This topic is 7693 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By pem
      Does portals work i www mode?
      I have a field in a portal that works in filemaker but not in www mode. In filemaker it
    • By upwood
      After some time (seems time is random) Filemaker will generate an error of "Database Not Open" when users try to connect to the web front-end I have created (when, in fact, when I look at the console, FMP is maximized and running-all DBs ARE open, I can perform things on the open DBs from within FMP itself). I'm running Filemaker 5.0V3 (unl) and web connector 5.0V6 under Win2kpro.
      Has anyone seen this before? Once any user gets this error, the web front-end is useless (for everyone) until I restart Filemaker. This is a major concern! Please Help
      Addition: It appears that whenevr this happens this appears in the web connector error log: [28/Dec/2000:15:58:28 -0500] HTTP session disconnected.
      Any ideas?
      [This message has been edited by upwood (edited December 22, 2000).]
      [This message has been edited by upwood (edited December 29, 2000).]
    • By alkhall
      I want to host 2 separate web sites from the same machine. I know I need FM Unlimited, but do I have to have 2 separate copies of FM Unlimited?
    • By cREX
      Is there any limitation as to how many databases I can have opened at the same time (connected to the web)?
    • By Udaryls
      Can we use FMU as a back end and have our users put the HTML on a Linux webserver running Apache?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.