Sign in to follow this  
RoadBear

One Cookie Oer Format IN FMPWSC Massive Suck!

FMPWSC can only write one cookie per format page? Multiple cookies are allowed through the Web Companion Server? What the heck is that all obout?#@!$#@%%$@^#

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By puterco
      I have published my database using CDML pages and I want each web address field to act as a link witch goes directly to the address contained in the field. Example of the HTML code on the search results page:
      [FMP-FIELD: email] *how can I link this field to act as "mailto://(value in the field)"

[FMP-FIELD:web-address] *how can I link this to act as "http://(value in the field)"
      Any help will be highly appreciated the dead line for these pages were yesterday and I need to get these features online as soon as possible. Thanks...
    • By kwatson
      Does anyone know how to allow users to input graphics into a database posted on the web? Home Page tells me container fields won't work.
    • By Randy Abulon
      Has anyone tried the connector on Windows 2000 and had some success with it? The company I work for just got FMPro5 Unlimited, but we mostly a Win2K shop; including the intranet server... How do I make it work?
    • By OSXS
      Dear all:
      I am facing the following problem: I am setting up a www-interface using CDML for the first time. I get the behavior I want, and everything works fine.
      But there's one big question: In the CDML reference, I cannot find any tags that allow authentication of users using the FM-database built-in access privileges.
      Any ideas?
      Cheers,
      Ron
    • By pem
      Does portals work i www mode?
      I have a field in a portal that works in filemaker but not in www mode. In filemaker it
  • Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Sydney Shackelford  360Works  comment 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.