Server Maintenance This Week. ×

This topic is 7623 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I'm looking to redesign a very large multi-tab database and one of the things I would like to do is find a really cool interface. Does anyone have a file they can share with a very smooth/cool looking user interface (preferably with tabs)?

Thanks.

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the list.

This area is for the posting a Sample Files to be shared. Because you are new and have a great last name, I won't yell at you. smile.gif

You will note that FM Forums is broken down to several sub areas with each area having Header (i.e. Sample Files) and a summary description, albeit hard to read on a regular size screen (i.e. summary for sample files submitted by members).

To find things that were posted in the past, you can either do a search of All Forums or a specific Forum. For your question, I did a search of this Forum for "Interface" and got several responses. Do the same and see what you get. One file that may be of interest to you is under the subject of: "A Starter Template for a Relational" as it has tabs for sure. Be sure to read the "about.txt" text file that comes with it to see how to access it.

HTH

Lee

cool.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.