Aqua Elements

This topic is 7618 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Is there an way to add aqua elements to layouts? Maybe through a third party? Primarily buttons. Or do I need to do a screen capture of an aqua button, put it on a layout and then create an invisible button on top of it?

Hi UGORIPE,

You can copy a graphic (to clipboard), then paste it on your layout and attach your script directly to the graphic. Or paste it into a global container for conditional display, then place a calculation (container) on your layout and attach a script to that.

You might want to be sure to select Edit > Preferences > Document "Store Compatible Graphics" if you will be using your solution x-plat - or ever think you *might* be x-plat.

If you want to know some excellent graphic sites, I have four or five I can HIGHLY recommend for fabulous buttons, icons, etc. The eye-candy aspects of design is my hot button!! smile.gif

Cheers!

LaRetta

Install Apple's developer tools and use Interface Builder to create whatever Aqua elements you want. Then do a screen capture and massage them in Photoshop. I've created very nice buttons, tabs, etc. this way. Although it sounds a bit tediuous, it's actually quite easy. Although FileMaker really should have Aqua support by now...

This topic is 7618 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.