GiftMaker Pro

This topic is 8023 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello all!

I've been lurking here for a week or so wildly consuming (as fast as I can without getting heartburn) the knowledge you have to give on FMP. This has been a veritable Kings Buffet (or rather 'Queens' Buffet)!

So here's my first question to you. We are proposing a database driven web site to a non-profit that currently uses GiftmakerPro, a fundraising software solution.

Is this program difficult to integrate with FMP? We give our presentation on Monday and I'm sure I'll need to be able to address this issue to the board.

We will be using FMP 5.5 Unlimited/Lasso to develop their site with.

Thanks in advance!

Stephanie

A lot depends on the integration technologies that GiftMaker supports.

FMP supports ODBC and a variety of inport/export technologies.

Get more info on GiftMaker. you can read all you like about FMP at www.filemaker.com, particularly the techinfo.

If you haven't already done so then get a download of the trial FMP

FM has no info that I could find about GIftMaker Pro (although it certainly sounds like a relative!). I had tried that search a few days ago.

However, in researching the web site last night for the company that developed GMP, it appears that its application is far enough removed from what we are developing that it may not be an issue. I'm comfortable enough now waiting until our meeting to discuss this with our client.

And yes, we are already using FMP. I haven't been using it for that long, but I'm loving what it has to offer so far.

Thanks for your reply!

Stephanie

This topic is 8023 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.