Scripts and Repeating Fields Problems

This topic is 8465 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I just inherited a tracking database with some reporting problems. I have a report that needs to display records with statuses of Pending, Due and Overdue but only returns the Pending status in the report. The script is set up as follows:

Enter Find Mode[]

Set Field ["Actual Status", ""==PENDING""]

New Record/Request

Set Field ["Actual Status", ""==DUE""]

New Record/Request

Set Field ["Actual Status", ""==OVERDUE""]

and is set up to layout into repeating fields. If you go into the report layout and look at all records the info is displayed correctly but when you run the script only the PENDING dates show up on the report. I thought I had tried everything but nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?

First, I hope the SetFields are set to:

=="OVERDUE" not "==OVERDUE"

the == should be outside the quotes.

I don't know what you mean by "and is set up to layout into repeating fields". You'll need to explain "laying out into a field" for me.

Which fields are repeating fields?

-bd

• Newbies

Thanks for your quick response and sorry for the confusion. The report layout consists of 3 repeating fields: one date calculation, one month of the study calculation (ie.Month 3) and one global field. All three fields have three values each so that the data can be layed out in a report under three columns depending on the status of the record Pending, Due, or Overdue. The global field simply contains Pending, Due, or Overdue (one in each section of the repeating field).

I hope I was more clear on this. . .Thanks again.

This topic is 8465 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.