Server Maintenance This Week. ×

will ScriptMaker become a pig

This topic is 7343 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

if we create all in one solutions with a many table, I am certain that ScriptMaker will become somewhat of a pig. FM will have to consider script set (like the way you can create sets for layers in photoshop). Or something.

Also, I think it is time to have it so we can text edit scripts. How many times I would have loved copy paste script then find replace variable.

I agree with Steven that the number of scripts will be reduced in 7. Without much effort, I replaced 52 scripts with only 1 by using the script parameter. If you have not all ready dowloaded the sample from the FMI web page, business tracker, do so and take a look at how they did things including the scripting to get some very good ideas.

Version: Developer v7

Platform: Mac OS X Panther

You can always log in with different permissions! Not really practical from a total admin point of view, but you do know that you can set up different privilege sets that let you view different scripts. I tried this out, modified Business Tracker so that one prlvilege set only showed a page setup script. You can't even see the other scripts.

This topic is 7343 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.