Urgent help reuired

This topic is 7309 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi everyone, we have a problem and as I've never used lasso before I wandered if some advice could be offered to help our situation.

If you go to this site: http://www.bizzikid.co.uk

and normally you click on a letter and a region, then the next page is displayed. However our host server crashed the other day, and we had to repoint the domain names etc. All fine so far, but when we went into this website, we could not access the pages. I know they had 'include files' but nothing seems to be working and the client is getting a bit frustrated.

The guy who built the site has just had a baby and is not contactable, so I thought my best port of call would be this forum.

Hope someone might be able to offer some advice, and please bear in mind I have no lasso knowledge.

Cheers confused.gif

FileMaker Version: 6

Platform: Mac OS 9

• Newbies

we are using the server side includes option in dreamweaver MX. They include pages from the directories S1 etc, so yes you are right.

We are using 4d webstar server software, and we are wandering if the webstar SSI plugin might need re-installed? Any more advice would be great!

• Newbies

Wey hey! problem solved, it turned out that it was a suffix mapping problem using the SSI, after the web server had crashed the settings had gone back to default for HTML files, we changed this default to SSI settings on the 4D webstar, and hey presto! all is well!

Thanks for your help Garry, I think a few beers might be in order tonight!!

This topic is 7309 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.