oAzium Event Manager

This topic is 7333 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello!

My problem is... I Bought Oazium event plug ins... My problem is with the file, EVEN MANAGER...

I schedule 25 task a day... All work well, BUT when I shut down my computer I restart, all my task dissapear... I always have to re-program all the task... I am sure I don't program the task well...

Do I have to use the field token???

Could someone give me the right procedure??

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english guys!

Bruno

FileMaker Version: 6

Platform: Windows 2000

I've not used Event Manager but I do you Events regularly. I'm including a sample Events script step below and will explain.

External ("OzEv-AddEvent", "script" & "|" & "My Daily Event" & "|" & "Data.fp5" & "|" & "Process Data" & "|" & "D" & "|" & 18 & "|" & 0 & "|" & 0 & "|" & "" & "|" & "" & "|" & 1 )

The last number "1" in the function makes the event "persistent" which will solve your problem. You can make an Event Manager created Event "persistent" by clicking the "persistent" checkbox when you create the Event.

Following is an explanation of "persistent" events...

"Persistent events, when added, will remain installed until they pass or are deleted. Events that are not persistent will be deleted when FileMaker quits or the plug-in is deactivated." -oAzium Events Manual

Hope the helps,

Doug

This topic is 7333 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.