Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Send Mail Script

This topic is 8191 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hello,

I'm using Send Mail script to send an email of a layout with many fileds. I am unable to send all the fields as it allows me to send only one field. Please help me on how to send all the fields as body of the email.

thanks,

Shalini

Send Mail does not send layouts, it sends text. Eithter a custom defined (fixed) test string, or text from one field.

As "The Bridge" suggests, use a calculation field to concatenate as many text fields together as you want. You can also use IF and CASE functions in the calculation to create conditional text messages. Way cool.

Hey Bridge, are you a James Brown fan? Or Led Zeppelin? "Excuse me, have you seen the Bridge? Where's that confounded bridge."

quote:

Originally posted by Vaughan:

Hey Bridge, are you a James Brown fan? Or Led Zeppelin? "Excuse me, have you seen the Bridge? Where's that confounded bridge."

Ha! Actually, I love both -- The Bridge is the name of my company; never really considered how it would read on-screen. I shoulda used my first choice: "Black Dog" wink.gif" border="0

Black Dog is good, but The Bridge is unusual and has a lot of very different meanings. Black Dog is a biker-type; the Bridge could be a computer or electronics weenie, a spiritual healer or shaman, a civil engineer... ;-)

quote:

Originally posted by Vaughan:

Black Dog is good, but The Bridge is unusual and has a lot of very different meanings. Black Dog is a biker-type; the Bridge could be a computer or electronics weenie, a spiritual healer or shaman, a civil engineer... ;-)

I like to keep my options open. smile.gif" border="0

This topic is 8191 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.