Boughtv7 but want to run v6 trial for a bit longer

This topic is 7180 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I've just sucumbed to the latest FM promotional offer and purchased the "last-chance" upgrade from v 4.1 to v7. I've now got the software and all the licence codes ready to go. Problem is, I don't yet have (and can't really afford for a while) a whole new PC complete with the necessary XP operating system to run it.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been using, the time-limited "trial" of FM v6 -it's a big improvement on my dated v4.1 and I could manage on it until I next upgrade my operating system via a new PC.

In consideration that I now own a properly acquired -but temporarily useless v7, I feel I should be able to also use an earlier version at no extra cost. I'm sure my v6 trial only needs a little knowlegable tweak to persuade it to work until I can afford a new "XP" system. Can anyone help?

Best wishes JB

If I remember rightly, the upgrade from 4 to 5 was $150.00 US, and the upgrade from 5 to 6 was $150.00 US, and they are letting you upgrade for the cost of shiping and handling.

It were me, I send the money ASAP.

BTW, I can't upgrade to v7 either, as FileMaker and Apple have abandoned my Mac platform - operating system also.

Lee

cool.gif

This topic is 7180 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.