Claris Engage 2025 - March 25-26 Austin Texas ×

Paid Assistance

Mental

This topic is 7280 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am looking for a filemaker expert to help me create a database for a new medical product. I have a barcode reading device in production and need a rather complicated database to run it. Market research has shown significant interest and orders could begin as early as 1 month following the developement of the database. I came up wtih this product having practiced in medicine for years. I know thousands will sell. Profits to be split equally with partial ownership of LLC. If interested please contact me directly at [email protected] or 616-780-3596.

Randall

I am looking to take on a partner with whom I will share ownership of an LLC. I don't have enough time to practice medicine and run a business full time. I can't say over the net what the product is but we've complained about the lack of this type of thing for years and I'm positive that it will sell like crazy. I really need someone who is an expert in filemaker to design the database otherwise the project will drag on and on. The database is not complicated if you know what you are doing but requires an interface with an integrated barcode reader. We'll need technical support also, which we can train people for, but I need an expert in case something really goes wrong. Also, we'll want to update it periodically as people send in suggestions. Market research is promising so far and I have a Patent Attorney at work now. I already have the LLC formed with business accounts in place. The web site will be completed as soon as the database is ready and allows for screen shots. Sales will be direct and I plan to hire nurses to pitch the product. I'm sure you're wondering why I would share the company but it's simple really. I need someone who is aggressive and will get the job done. Nothing inspires like a personal investment. Basically, I've had this idea for a while and keep putting it off. I was in a meeting with a rep who sold this palm based device that measured bladder pressure. She was selling them as fast as she could take orders for over $6,000 a piece! If it makes their lives easier, they will buy it and I know exactly how to pitch the product as I'll end up using it myself. If you're interested I'll prepare a nondisclosure statement and we can discuss it further. I am based out of Chicago. Hope that answers your questions.

Randall

This topic is 7280 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.